Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics is used to collect user data and user interactions with the website.
- We use commercially accepted merchant payment systems to accept payment for products. We do not store credit/debit card information on ppemedproducts.com
- We accept digital wallets for example, apple pay, google pay, and others that become available. We do not store bank information information on ppemedproducts.com
- We accept Bank Transfer payments such as ACH and eCheck payments. We do not store bank information information on ppemedproducts.com
We use order information from our site for shipping products, notification of product availability, and general marketing purposes.
PPE MedProducts is a subsidiary of C-Level Roundtable, Inc. a California Corporation